CENTRO DE MÍDIA
Media Update Alert: GatesAir Wins in Philippines
Cincinnati, OH, December 07, 2016
- GatesAir, a global leader in wireless, over-the-air content delivery solutions for radio and TV broadcasters, announces an important radio win in the Philippines.
- Bombo Radyo Philippines, a conglomeration of NewSounds Broadcasting Network, Inc. and People’s Broadcasting Service, Inc., along with channel partner, Composite Technology Inc., sought to augment their existing network of FM and AM transmitters.
- GatesAir engaged with Bombo Radyo Philippines over a five month period to outline product and bulk purchasing benefits to best satisfy network requirements.
- Ultimately, orders were placed for for 11 GatesAir Flexiva™ FM and 13 AM transmitters
- GatesAir’s ability to manage the turnkey installation through a single systems integrator, and offer spare parts at a far lower cost, were clear diffentiators from competitive vendors.
For further information, contact Darren Frearson, Vice President EMEA and APAC Sales Darren.Frearson@gatesair.com
GatesAir, Inc. provides complete solutions for over-the-air radio and television broadcasting, leveraging wireless spectrum to maximize performance for multichannel, mission-critical services. Powering over-the-air networks worldwide with unparalleled reliability for nearly 100 years, GatesAir’s turnkey solutions enable broadcasters to create, transport and transmit radio and TV content. With customers in more than 185 countries, the company leads the industry in innovation and design breakthroughs, improving efficiency and reducing total cost of ownership. Visit www.gatesair.com for more information, Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/gatesair, and follow us on Twitter at @GatesAir.
# # #